Change of heart

Aspiring Writer! 


I'm a very lazy teenager, I admit that and that's the one of the biggest reasons why I rarely post but another reason why I haven't posted for a long time is the fact that I was bantering with myself, I was thinking do I really want to be Lifestyle Blogger or Fashion Blogger (funny) but I've realised that, that is not me. I am not that person, I do not have a proper lifestyle as compared to other teenagers, I don't have any fashion sense (in my opinion). Now it is quite clear to me what I really want to do with this blog of mine, as said in my previous posts that I will push through this blog and I will. I'm doing this for myself, I'm doing this so that I can say that I've done something productive in my free time. 

But as the title clearly states "Change of heart" I've decided to make this blog as my own personal compilation of poems, rants and other stuffs I go through. I am an aspiring writer, I write a lot of poems, I write and I write all my feelings down because I personally have been through a lot. I've sent a lot of written letters to groups and hoping that it will get published. Some of the things I've written were already published via Twitter, you can check @BetsinsOfficial and you'll be able to see 3-4 pieces that I've made with the initials of A.P.C.A at the end of every piece. 

I'm not saying that I won't share anything about my life anymore and just make this blog all about the things I've written but what I'm saying is the majority of this blog will contain my emotions and not just my lifestyle experiences. 

I believe that I'm a good writer, not excellent but just good (I'm still a rookie, tbh). The pieces that I write are the things I feel, the things I want to say or the emotions I feel on a certain day. 

that's it for now.......*ends blogpost here* 


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com