Argan Deluxe Review

Argan Deluxe Professional 


Argan is well known for being high in Vitamin E.  Products such as Argan Oil is the ideal product to give our skin and hair a very natural boost.  It is also proven scientifically that Argan has many benefits to contribute. (Draxe.com , 2015)


Last month Zahrat Al Jamal Cosmetics gave me the opportunity to work with them, they have sponsored me with some of their products. The first products that they have given me was the Argan Deluxe Professional. This package consists of Argan Oil Hair & Body Serum, Argan Oil Nutrition Infusing Mask and Argan Oil Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner. 







Argan Oil Hair & Body Serum (100ml)




This Hair and Body Serum can help your hair and body have a natural glow, it also prevents wrinkles. Every time I would use this serum my hair and my model's hair would be extra silky and smooth. With the help of this, our skin was also more moisturised compared to other hair and body serums.



Argan Oil Nutrition Infusing Mask (250ml)




This Argan mask helped our hair become smooth, as compared to other hair masks. The after results shows that there will be no tangles whatsoever once the hair is dried

Suggestion: Great product to use if your hair is bleached or dry. 



Argan Oil Nourishing Shampoo (500ml , 300ml)



As compared to the other shampoos I got used to, this Argan Shampoo simply helped me and my model's hair to become stronger and healthier. Thanks to the mixture of Vitamin E, Omega 3 and Omega 9. 


Argan Oil Nourishing Conditioner (500ml, 300ml)



This conditioner simply helped the shampoo to become more effective, this gave our hair more softness. Our hair's fiber was well protected against dryness and environmental damage. 



To make this review more accurate, all these products were tested for exactly a month and 3 days by my Model. 


BEFORE:


Before Argan Deluxe Products




AFTER:

After using Argan Deluxe



The Overview of the Argan Deluxe Professional is extremely satisfying especially for a teenager like me, I tend to explore new things, I tend to try new hair colours, new hairstyles which causes my hair to be damaged but with the help of these Argan Products, my hair is slowly improving and becoming healthier than it was before. I can now continue exploring hair colours and styles without having any doubt that my hair will be forever damaged. 

As for my model, she gave these products a rate of 9/10. Her hair became smoother and softer. It also gave her skin a glow by using the Argan Serum everyday. She stated that this is the farmost best hair/body products she has used. 

More details on Zahrat Al Jamal Cosmetics: 

Instagram: @zahrat_al_jamal_cosmetics

Location: ZAHRAT AL JAMAL COSMETICS TRADING CO.

Mobile: +971509535330

More details:

Instagram: @AnnePtrc

Email: xanneptrcx@gmail.com

Facebook: Annedependent








1 comment:

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com