Winter's back!

Winter Break.

Since Mr. Hot weather has left United Arab Emirates for a little while, I took the chance and went out with these outfits. My outfits are mostly comfy and never "just for the sake of fashion I'm gonna wear something uncomfortable." 



Here's my outfit #1, this is what I wore going to the capital city of UAE, Abu Dhabi. Since this was only the beggining of winter, I went with the kind of laid back outfit.



Demin jacket: Shana 
Dress: H&M
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Michael Kors


My outfit #2 is more winter-y, since this photo was taken later this December, it got colder my outfit became more closed and thicker. 



Sweater: Piazza Italia
Pants: A small shop near our place
Shoes: Combat boots H&M


My last and final outfit was taken just last week when the weather was not that cold, so I decided to wear something not so winter-y. 


Top: H&M
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: A small shop near my place


I'm the kind of person who does not wear a lot of accessories, I only tend to wear my fave watch, my pearl rosary and my fave pair of Dior styled pearl earrings.


I enjoy mixing and matching my outfits (at times) because usually during winter I just  tend to wear sweatpants and an oversized hoodie but since I'm a "lady" now I probably should try being "girlish" but don't get me wrong oversized hoodies and sweatpants are still my fave style.





No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com