VLOG: A day at work.

Tryna earn some moolah! 



Last December of 2015, I went to Nestlé for my interview to be their temporary promoter (Check out last December post for more details on how I got the job). I obviously got the job, last February 8th  of 2016, I started my adventure in working with Nestlé as their promoter at Mall of Emirates. 

The job is not THAT hard although there are days where I feel like my legs will just collapse and I will just fall flat on the ground and that's because I'm not used to standing up for a long period of time.

ENOUGH of my blabbering, you can watch my daily routine going to work. - I'm just another teenager tryna earn some cash to help my parents and of course use my own money to buy my nonsense crap and OF COURSE, save up for PARIS. BECAUSE PARIS IS ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA.

PLEASE ENJOY THE VLOG I HAVE MADE! xx

All the love, Anne Patricia the laziest blogger eveeeeer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com