Out of my comfort zone!

Extreme colour!



As promised, here is the blog post I have regarding my newest and extremest hair colour. I've been dying my hair since God knows when, but from what I can remember my mum started opening my eyes to hair dye when I was about 8 years old, I was familiarised with this because she gets her hair dyed every once in awhile. My hair colours started with subtle brown, to light brown, to blonde highlights, to blonde ombrĂ©, to light blonde. It was always between those colours because those were my comfort zone, I was comfortable with those colours, I felt secured with the colour. So this 2016, since my best friend told me "Life's too short boring hair colour" it made me more convince to push through the idea of having a different blend in my hair colour. 


Last 23rd of March, I went to Cabalen Beauty Salon and Spa to finally get out of my comfort zone. Cabalen is where I always ALWAYS get my hair done, I never go to different salons because I fully entrust them with my hair and they always get the hair colour and the hairstyle that I want.  Plus. it's not that pricey to go and get your treatment here. 


Cabalen Beauty Salon and Spa is located at Al Muraqqabat road building right after Travel Market and at the same building as Domino's Pizza and Thai Airways, Floor M. 

{If ever you wish to visit the salon and want a new hairstyle please do inform me so that I can personally contact the person that always dyes my hair, so that you can also get the hair colour and hairstyle you have wished for.} 

Me: *inside thought* .. there was supposed to be a video but I was lazy and was not able to complete the video. I'm sorry.

Without further ado! ANNE PATRICIA STEPS OUT OF HER HAIR COMFORTZONE! 

(Excuse the photography, I was alone therefore no one  was there to assist me)

From Light brown and blonde to Grey highlights with light brown as my hair colour base



I was unease about my hair colour decisions while I was on my way to the salon but every time I would think of backing out the phrase "Life's too short for boring hair colour" replays in my mind and makes me feel like a wimp if ever I do not push through this change. So after, 4 1/2 hours of hair treatment, I finally had the chance to see what I looked like. 

Like every girl that has snapchat, I also adore this filter.
{After results} 

Knowing that my friends specially Celine Cruz, Mark Miranda, Rakkel Martinez and more were excited for my big reveal made me feel relaxed and positive about the change I was about to go through and right after seeing the results they immediately complimented me which made me feel good about the commitment I just made. 

I don't know how long I will be keeping this hair colour because I usually change my hair colour often, let's just hope that I do not get bored and change it after 2-3 months. 

I really don't know how to end this blog post.. - If you are interested in visiting Cabalen please do inform me.

You can reach me via

Facebook: Anne Patricia (Annedependent)
Instagram: @AnnePtrc
Snapchat: @AnnePca
Twitter: @AnnePtrc

I'm only one message away lovies. Thank you for reading yet another long ass blog entry of mine! xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com