Amazing Endings!

Goodbye, 2015

Most people think that "Goodbyes"are hard and it is. But there are different kinds of goodbyes, the goodbye that I'm very fond of is the goodbye that does not hurt, a goodbye that means closing a door and opening a brand new door, a goodbye that opens more opportunities, more chances and more blessings. That's the goodbye that I'm very fond of.

As the year 2015 ends, I'm saying goodbye to the past heartaches & chances I did not take I am now ready for 2016, ready to take new adventures and opportunities coming my way. That being said, on the 30th of December 2015 me and my best friend went to our final interview in Nestle. 


(Palm Jumeirah Tram Stop) (Photo taken by Sharina Manaog)

For our final interview, I went for the classic black and white formal clothes. 

(Dress: H&M | Sandals: Forever21 | Blazer: Shanna)

Our interview was held in the head office of Nestle, so we got to see what the Dubai Branch Nestle looked like and I can tell you it looked amazing. Most of the people I've encountered with there are kind and very accommodating.



I cannot explain how thankful I am for the people that helped us go through this journey, the staff that helped us passed the interviews and the nerve wrecking question and answers. Without them we could not have done that good in the interviews.

Today December 31st 2015, the last day of the year, We got a message that we are officially part of the Nestle Team Dubai and I cannot thank God and everyone who helped us enough. 

Goodbye 2015, Goodbye chances I did not take and Hello 2016, Hello New Opportunities and Hello New Experiences. (See, not all goodbyes are heartbreaking. Haha!). This is absolutely the best kickstart of my 2016, I'm hoping that you'll have a great one too.

Praying that everyone will have a safe and wonderful New Year! My love and prayers are with you xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com